wordless wednesday

SPLISH SPLASH, MOOSE TAKING A BATH
LOUNGIN' FEET

Comments

Snap Catch said…
flawless!!! cool catch foe WW! mine's up too hope you can drop by...
janese said…
that is so nice!sharing time with our little ones is very touching:-)
cute child
Tracy P. said…
Hi Randi! Caught you on Mama's Losin' It, and here you have a WW too!

Fun blog with your little guy. My favorite "heavy" snack is fat free cottage cheese (I know, you either love it or hate it), and I discovered it's quite yummy with a little salsa mixed in.
Anonymous said…
OMG, I totally wanted to name my son Ashton, in honor of my deceased grandparents, but my hubby wouldn't go for it - I Love it! and your pics are awesome :) Thanks for visiting me!
Dawn said…
omg, I'm clearly dain bramaged. LOL Sorry - I don't know why I thought his name was Ashton LOL
stephanie said…
Super cute shot of the baby in the bath, and I LOVE feet photos (not in a weird way of course). I should post one of my faves soon...

(Thanks for visiting me - I'm glad you liked the English Major humor :))
Lori said…
very cute pictures!
*Chrisie* said…
Oh my, my...what a pair of cuties you've got there!!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)