life and times of Moose

I hate the saying, "time flies when you're having fun," mostly because it's true. And that's the worst time for time to fly because you're enjoying yourself. That's how I feel about the last 10 1/2 months. Tristan's first birthday is drawing closer and closer and it seems to be going faster and faster. I know it's because I've greatly enjoyed these months with him. It's hard for me to believe how much he's grown, and I'm having an even harder time trying to figure out where my time went (I think it was school). So, here's a sneak peek at the last nine months so you can see how much my babe has grown.
July 2007 - my little moose - so worth the 2 hours of pushing








August 2007 - our first family vacation!












September '07 - one of my favorite family pictures & times









October '07 - the thumb sucking began












November '07 - ha! I don't know but his eyes are really blue









December '07 - daddy's buckaroo









January '08 - he's pooping and this cracks me up every time












February '08 - eating out with me and Mrs. Spiderleg (before he begged for food)









March '08 - squinting and eating with my headbands in












April '08 - he may be bawling but he's still adorable









May '08 - my cuddle buddy (he cuddles less and less as time goes by, too sad)










Well, there were sneak peeks of my time with my Bubba. It's going by fast but I assure you that I'm enjoying every minute that I can. And even trying to enjoy every second, it doesn't always happen. I know I'm blessed and it's horrible how much I take it for granted sometimes. I do know that I try my hardest not to and to realize that life and God have been so good to me. I hope you enjoyed the "life and times of Moose."

Comments

KatBouska said…
So sweet! I love seeing babies grow up in pictures. I get to enjoy their cute little faces and I don't have to listen to their crying. It's the best!
KatBouska said…
ps I think your blog is cute! This was the template I originally started on and it's my favorite...I think people actually do it for a living though. I ran across one lady who will does the designs for fun and only accepts donations, whatever you can afford. I'm not sure what the lady doing mine typically charges, but you could sure ask her!! I can't wait to see how mine turns out!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)