i miss my friend!

So yesterday I told Mr. Spider-legs I wanted him and Mrs. Spider-legs (yes, Laura, you because it's true) to come to supper, then A threw that whole Baxter car thing at me. So we were gone until I don't even know when last night (between 10-11pm). Then I called Mrs. S today to invite them for supper and Mr. was going fishing so Mrs. said maybe she'd stop by.
Then our friend stopped by to get his stuff out of our basement. I should have known (but overlooked the fact) that Mrs. Beady and Miss Snoop would stop by....and never leave. I don't understand that (because it tends to be filled with awkward silence) but Mrs. Beady did that at my graduation party (personally, I don't go somewhere uninvited or unannounced usually and when I do I don't stay for hours). So then my adorable, clueless husband comes home and everyone sits around for another hour or so. I ask him if he wants to go for a walk (and with his incredible hearing he does hear me but doesn't acknowledge me really)...A did say sure but never got up. I waited about 10 minutes and said well if we are going, we should go. No one took the hint, not even my DH. Then my lovely groom said, hey let's get pizza. So my night was sitting through a movie with people I don't hang out with often instead of hanging out with my best friend whom I haven't seen in what feels like forever except to poke my head in at her work and bug her once in a great while. I just hope she's not mad...kind of have a feeling she is but I hope not. I'm really sorry if she is.

AND LET ME JUST SAY THAT IF SOMEONE WANTS TO RELATE WHAT I SAID - FINE. BECAUSE THE LADIES WHO STOPPED BY TONIGHT WOULD NEVER HAVE STOPPED BY TO SEE ME IF IT WERE JUST ME AT HOME. THEY STOPPED BY TO SEE OUR OTHER FRIEND. SO IF THEY ARE HURT BY THIS, TOO BAD. I'VE TRIED BEING FRIENDS BUT WHEN THEY ARE ALWAYS OVER THERE AND DON'T BOTHER TO EVEN SAY HI, THEN I CAN BE UPSET WHEN THEY DO COME OVER not TO SEE ME. IF THEY DIDN'T WANT TO SEE ME OR DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO COME OVER ANY OF THE OTHER 1.5 MILLION DAYS THEY ARE TOGETHER, THEN THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE COME OVER AT ALL. THAT WAS INSULTING.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)