sleep!

Ahh...what optimism sleep brings. I talked to Big A about everything that was on my mind when he got home last night. He's not working next Saturday so he can go to my honor society induction ceremony. I told him he didn't have to...he said he did. :)
We didn't go to church today because we were really tired (I stayed up until he got home at 2 or so) and we would have had to take 2 vehicles...more gas. We already had to take 2 vehicles to Peru yesterday. Not exactly how planned on both of us getting to Peru or what we wanted to do, but...
I don't know what we're going to do today. Thought about renting a movie...hate to waste the money. Maybe if it gets nice enough, we'll go for a walk. Probably should after all the junk I've eaten the last few days...so much for my weight loss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)