Thank you all for visiting yesterday to wish me a Merry SITSmas. I promise to get back to each one of you soon. But let me just inform you a little on our move. Last Friday, I got a phone call just a little bit after Big A left to go to the Husker game. Our Dream Job offered us the job! I was kind of shocked; I hadn't heard from them in about a month and after they said they weren't filling the position, I wasn't expecting to hear from them until at least the beginning of next year. Anyway, so they want us to move out there between January 7-9 and start training the 12th. We took a few days to do our pro/con list like we do with every big decision, and really the pros just really outweigh the cons. We're really excited for this change. It'll be tough, no doubt, but I think we will be good at the job and can actually be something good for these kids. So if I'm busy this month, I apologize. Next week, Moose and I are going out mid-week to visit my family and ...
Comments