Ultimate Blog Party 2011
Good morning and welcome to the S Club!!
I'm Randi (aka the S Club Mama). I had such a hard time choosing a category to link up with for UBP11! The only ones I knew for sure I didn't line up with is a business blog and dad blog. So I sure hope that all of you find some piece of my life that you can connect with and stick around to follow our S Club antics! I wanted to share some random information with you about myself so we can get to know one another.
- I just turned 25; many times I'm the youngest of whatever group I'm hanging out with
- I have two sons: Moose (3 1/2) and Squirt (1 1/2)
- I really enjoy staying home with them; even on hard days, I can't imagine being elsewhere
- I've been married to my college sweetheart, Big A, for 4 1/2 years
- My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid (love that red hair)
- I have 5 hanging calendars in my house - and I still feel unorganized!
- I am not a chocoholic BUT will eat it if it's around :S
- I love reading to my children; our favorites include The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- my favorite colors are pink and green
- I've ran 2 half marathons: one in Omaha, NE and one on my treadmill just before New Year's Eve 2010
- I lost 50 pounds in 2010; you can read about my journey in my guest posts elsewhere here (I have another guest post I've done but I'm waiting for the URL)
- I was born and bred to be a Cornhusker but am enjoying my life in the Land of Oz
- I don't drink pop or alcohol - no convictions against it; I just don't like the way it tastes (although I do imbibe on each occasionally - only to be disappointed by the taste)
- I love watching Glee, Pretty Little Liars, and No Ordinary Family (by myself)
- I love watching House, Modern Family, Biggest Loser, Parenthood, and What Would You Do? (with my husband)
- Jesus is my personal Savior
- my older son's favorite movie quotes include: "mama, mama, wait for me!" (Robin Hood) and "I'm hungry, mother, I really am" (101 Dalmations)
- my younger son just learned two of the most awful words for a child to know: "mine" and "no"
I could go on...and on and on, but I won't. I will let you read some of my favorite posts and just search around my blog. If you want to know more about my family, check out my About Me page. I hope you enjoy our clubbing life!
Don't forget to join in the fun at the Ultimate Blog Party 2011 hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom!
Also my friend GirlGoneMom.com is giving away a $25 SUBWAY gift card and I have entered to win it. Check out her UBP11 post here.