Pinterest crafts

 We all know (or you should know) that I love Pinterest. I have several boards that I'm always adding to: food, crafts, clothes, hair, etc. I also love my readers, so I want you to know what I've been up to in regards to my pins (because I'm sure you're on the edge of your seats!).
 These are a few crafts I did around the Christmas season.

First up, the mother's nest with eggs. I originally made this when I taught this craft to my MOPS group, but then ended up making the charms for some friends for Christmas. My eggs are blue for my boys, not birthstones. :D


These bracelets are not the same, if you look closely. I made these for my sisters; I thought they were cute. I'm not sure if they liked them or not but oh well. I tried. They are tougher to make than they look; making sure it all stays tight enough.



This is just a variation on the mother's nest with eggs necklace. My SIL, MIL, and mom don't wear necklaces (that I've noticed), so I thought a keychain for each would be nice. This one was for my SIL for my nieces and nephew.


 This is my tree from a magazine. I'm always looking for what to do with my old magazines and this was pretty simple. It was time-consuming (took about an hour to fold all of those pages, but I was probably multi-tasking, too) and could have used a second magazine. I've seen where you can spray paint them but I wasn't that into it. I've honestly already thrown mine away but will probably make another next year.


Any pins catch your eye lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)