I scoured the internet for running shoes tonight for hours. Seriously. There are so many choices but
1. I don't have that much money. I have $120 - which is a lot of money but shipping costs can add up.
2. All of the cool color combos I have found in shoes I like....are men's and they don't have my size.
3. The coolest looking ones are minimalist ones and I'm not sure I want to make that plunge. If I don't like how I feel when I run in them, I can't return them. I don't have that money to waste. If anyone has a size 9 or 9.5 that they would like to loan me to try (or just give me) I'm game. LOL
4. I kind of do want to try minimalist but again, scared it won't be for my body. Nike Free Runs are awesome though.
5. Really wish I had the money for Nike ID shoes - I designed some sweet ones tonight!
6. My husband is awesome and said we can go to the closest "big" town to look for shoes this Wednesday. So I need to know what I'm looking for before then.
7. I want cool shoes that when I look at them make me happy. Preferably red or yellow. I'm kind of tired of pink and ALL the women's shoes are pink or purple (I really dislike purple).
So, I know my running readers are out there. Here's a post for you!! Help!