help out in Joplin, MO

My old MOPS leader posted this on FB and I thought I would share with you. In cases of devastation like the Joplin, MO tornadoes, you may feel like I do: very insignificant and unable to help. I can't send hundreds of dollars or even myself to help in Missouri. However, this is a way that I can help out in a small way that could have a lot of impact.

Hey MOPS mamas the Joplin, MO MOPS has created a Amazon wish list for tornado victims. PLEASE check it out and see if there is anyway you can help. http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/16TWZAI8HQPZC/ref=cm_wl_rtxt?_encoding=UTF8&reveal=unpurchased

And please continue in prayer for them. Devastating.

Comments

TDM Wendy said…
Thanks for this! And please tell your FBers about my upcoming "shop for jop." Another way to help out.
Here is my initial blog post, but more details to come. Basically shop at certain vendors and money will go to help Joplin victims including my cousin who lost his house.
http://hagenhoopla.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-cousins-house-got-tornadified-in.html

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)