Boys in Motion: Curtains

Moving is hard.
Always bittersweet.
Leaving friends (and MOPS groups).
Changing routines.
It can be exciting.
New home to make your own.
New friends (or grow closer to friends).
New school (in our case, first school).
New routines, new playgrounds.
(when it thaws)

But I will miss this house.
We moved in full of anticipation of staying...forever.
Spacious and cheap!
However, I will mostly miss...
the curtains.

They never worked correctly.
And so our boys
began to
hide and play
within them.

My boys don't often play "together"
but they have such fun
in pieces of cloth.
Laughing.
Running.
Smiling.
Enjoying.

And I enjoy to watch.













Comments

I remember when you guys moved in there! Good luck with the move.

My girls love doing the same thing! It is so darn cute...the giggles!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)