There is mold in my basement.
There has been mold in my basement.
Our "land lord(s)" have known about it for months.
About a month ago, they sent in a guy (who does not specialize in mold) with a sponge and bucket.
He supposedly killed it.
Now, there is mold on so much of our stuff down there (we haven't looked through it all).
The baby swing. The baby bouncer. The Boppy pillow. Toys. Shoes.
I'm so upset. I don't even know where to begin. Do I throw it out (probably not in case we have to go through our renter's insurance)? Who replaces that stuff?
I know it's just stuff but it's our stuff. Our memories.