Little moments make me happy. Maybe it's because the Brad Paisley song has been our song since we started dating. Whatever the reason, I wanted to share some little moments from our morning that have made me smile.
* Sleeping until 7 (although I was disappointed Big A didn't wake me up to work out)
* Sleeping in my own bed (so soft)
* Walking in on Moose sideways in his bed this morning
* Showering! Is that sad that is a little moment for me?
* Walking to see Big A at work (despite the winds)
* Not eating any junk today (other than gum but that's not bad)
* Uploading the "How Should a Christian Live?" CD on to my computer (downloading it to my iPod later for when I run) - I'm very excited about this devotional
* having Moose say "bye-bye radio" every time we shut the music off
* reading to Moose while lying on the floor
* not feeling guilty about the time I've spent on the computer today
* having the windows open!
* letting the baby sleep from 10:30-1:30 (poor guy is still not feeling well)
* putting shorts on the boys and myself
I think that's it so far. I hope the afternoon is as filled with small blessings.
Share some of your little moments with me!