I love memes. No matter if I'm "tagged" or not. I took this one from my friend, LJ.
10 Things I Wish I Could Say To Ten Different People Right Now (in no specific order)
10. I love that when I talk to you on the phone, it's never awkward like it is with other people. Even when we hang up (which I think is a conversation's most awkward part), it's just natural.
9. I wish you would stop acting so young...even though you are young.
8. I am sorry I didn't stay in touch better.
6. I love you more than I realize. I'm so sorry at the way I act toward you sometimes.
5. Would you just stop being prideful and open your heart to God? He could do so much for you!
4. I hope you don't regret your priorities in the years to come when you have an empty nest. It's going to be harder than you realize to have a relationship with us.
3. Thank you for being exactly what I need.
2. Do you realize what you did to me? Do you even care?
1. In your position of leadership, you should be WAY more open to making new friends (especially to those who really try hard).
Nine Things About Myself
9. I really would love to open a bakery with my husband.
8. I have to push myself in order to not be incredibly shy.
7. I don't have any of the same friends from high school.
6. I am not the person I was four years ago. But sometimes I still feel like a little girl.
5. I am younger than any of my friends.
4. Sometimes I just want to flip someone off.
3. I really wish I was outdoorsy...
2. I love people more than I should and sometimes more than they deserve.
1. I am stronger now than I ever have been.
Eight Ways To Win My Heart
8. call me
7. make me something
6. write me a note or a letter (via snail mail - NOT email or Facebook)
4. when you ask how I am...actually give a darn
3. let me be there for you
2. suggest a book (and let me borrow it) that you know I'll love
1. don't put on a show for me, don't put on a happy face - be real
Seven Things That Cross My Mind A Lot
7. sex (hey...I'm being honest here)
6. why won't this weight come off?
5. what is she thinking?
4. I wish I were funnier.
3. I wish I still acted.
2. How can I make money from home?
1. I miss college.
Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep
6. sing and read to my boys.
5. put at least one of them down for bed.
4. brush my teeth.
3. talk to Big A as he's falling asleep.
2. read for anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours.
1. toss and turn.
Five People Who Mean A Lot.......
5. Big A
Four Things You're Wearing Right Now
4. white socks - one has a hole in it - really annoying
3. my Victoria's Secret bra
2. pink "Hollywood" shirt from college
1. my favorite black sweats
Three Songs You Listen To Often (or in my case, sing often)
3. Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
2. City on Their Knees - TobyMac
1. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Two Things You Want To Do Before You Die
2. go on vacation overseas (or at least to another country)
1. celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary (and love each other more than ever)
1. I really hate telling my kids 'no' but I do it because I know it's good for them.