BLOOM tagged me (isn't she a sweetie?)! So here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Facts About Mrs. S:
1. I LOVE Star Wars! I think I posted about this once, but anyway. My dad used to work the night shift at a factory. When he would come home, I'd get up to greet him. Then I must not have wanted to go back to bed or something so he'd pop in our recorded version of Star Wars (oh the days of VHS). He'd lay down & fall asleep and I'd do just the same. I'm not sure when I first saw an entire episode/movie, but I do know they hold a special place in my heart.
2. I could eat popcorn for every meal and be very happy (and plump). Kettle korn and butter lovers are my favorite. As long as it's not burnt (or salt & pepper kind), I like it. Yummy...in fact, I'm eating some now!
3. I can almost fit back into my wedding dress. However, I'm not sure if it'll happen ever as my chest is bigger than it was 2 years ago BUT I'm still trying. I can zip it up to my bust line. *fingers crossed*
4. I was such a bookworm when I was younger that I took a book wherever my family went, even to the town 15 minutes away. SO....when I started to drive, I didn't know how to get anywhere! I'd never paid attention, my nose was always stuck in a book.
5. When I played softball, for a few seasons (we'll say when I was 16ish), I would paint my nails different colors for every game or tournament. My rule: they couldn't match our colors (red/white).
6. I have about 7 or so real life friends that read my blog. Only about 3 comment (thank you Laura, Ryan, and sometimes Shannon!).
7. A League of Their Own is my favorite movie of all time. Closely followed by: Star Wars (of course), The Mighty Ducks series, Willow (don't hate), Labyrinth, Grease, Dirty Dancing....and various others in no specific order. Oh and does anyone know where I can find a copy of Cry Baby?? (again, don't hate...it's nostalgic)
1. Honey Mommy
4. Buried with Children
5. Maybe it's Just Me
Also, if I have previously tagged you....you're it too!