is fear itself. Ok I totally don't believe this. I am scared of some things. These things being:
1. My Moose falling & cracking his head open (literally). I know he's gutsy but it's kind of scary for Mommy here.
2. My husband being hurt seriously (or worse) in some accident.
3. My parents not being around to watch Moose grow up. My mom's a smoker, my dad chews tobacco, and neither exercises regularly or eats healthily.
4. Spiders. Oh no. gross. gross. gross.
5. Rats, mice, other vermin. *shiver*
6. That my dearest friend's wish won't come true.
7. That I'll lose my teeth and have to wear dentures forever.
8. That I will end up on The Biggest Loser with my son someday IF I don't start making smart choices today (which I have been....we jogged for 15 minutes & walked for an hour today. I've been watching my snacking super closely and it's going great. Pray for me keeping this up).
9. Being in a terrible car accident where me and/or my family gets hurt. It scares me because I've been involved in 2, count them TWO, rollovers where I have (and the parties I was with) walked away unscathed.
10. The dark. Don't laugh at me. It's a legitimate fear. Shut up.
Join in the fun over at Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop.