Dumbo (trailer)

Princess hasn’t been to a movie theater yet - she will be four this summer. I have been attempting to find a movie to take her to and a lot of them could have scary/intense parts (I’m looking at you Toy Story franchise!). I have heard rumors of Frozen 2 but I’ve also heard rumors of a plot twist I’m not a fan of. So her future movie watching was looking bleak until Dumbo. Princess loves The Greatest Showman, and Dumbo is circus-themed too. Barring any intense scenes (I’m a huge fan of Plugged In movie reviews and Common Sense Media reviews to help me filter media for my kids), I think we have a winner.


image via Grace Hill Media


Synopsis: 
From Disney and visionary director Tim Burton, the all-new grand live-action adventure “Dumbo” expands on the beloved classic story where differences are celebrated, family is cherished and dreams take flight. Circus owner Max Medici (Danny DeVito) enlists former star Holt Farrier (Colin Farrell) and his children Milly (Nico Parker) and Joe (Finley Hobbins) to care for a newborn elephant whose oversized ears make him a laughingstock in an already struggling circus. But when they discover that Dumbo can fly, the circus makes an incredible comeback, attracting persuasive entrepreneur V.A. Vandevere (Michael Keaton), who recruits the peculiar pachyderm for his newest, larger-than-life entertainment venture, Dreamland. Dumbo soars to new heights alongside a charming and spectacular aerial artist, Colette Marchant (Eva Green), until Holt learns that beneath its shiny veneer, Dreamland is full of dark secrets.   “Dumbo” releases in theaters on March 29.

Watch the trailer below. It just looks so fun!



Disclaimer: I received nothing for getting to share this with you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)