Crack Yourself Up Jokes for Kids by Sandy Silverthorne (book review)

Knock Knock.
Who's There?
Althea.
Althea who?
Althea later, alligator.

I love knock knock jokes, puns, one-liners, and other jokes. My big boys do too. When my second oldest takes a lunch to school, I like to add a joke; that's way cooler than the mushy note telling him how much I miss him I would like to send. Right?

We have several joke books in our home library and my boys will spend time telling jokes between themselves and then telling me the same ones (they don't seem to understand I can hear their jokes between rooms so they think I'm really good at punch lines!).

image via Revell

"Crack Yourself Up: Jokes for Kids" by Sandy Silverthorne is such a good resource for lunch box jokes and more. I appreciate the cleanliness of the jokes (sometimes it's hard to Google such things because you NEVER know what inappropriate jokes come up) and that they are truly funny.

One of my personal favorites is:
Q: What kind of lights did Noah use on the ark?
A: Flood lights

Good clean fun for everyone!

Disclaimer: I received this book in order to write an honest review. It's late but it's honest! All opinions are my own!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)