Free State of Jones (movie trailer)

I so wish we lived closer to a bigger city so I could go see a screening of this movie! "Free State of Jones" stars Matthew McConaughey. Based on a true story, Newt Knight (McConaughey) is a Southern farmer during the Civil War who rallied those who believed that "no man ought to tell another man what he's got to live for - or what he's got to die for." He and his group of men fought for freedom, equality, and the ideal that no one can own a child of God.

Here's a link to a really nice clip. Here's a trailer from YouTube:

I can't wait to see the movie myself. I don't know much more about it, ratings or anything, but it looks good. I enjoy historical films and Matthew McConaughey.

Disclaimer: I am sharing this because it looks good. I got the trailer from a media group I resource through. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)