Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Sing-Along Bible by Stephen Elkins (book review)

I thought the "My Sing-Along Bible" by Stephen Elkins would be a great resource for the new baby and my boys to learn parts of the Bible together.

The book itself has a paragraph about a Bible story (Moses in the river or Elijah being taken to heaven). Then it has a Bible verse followed by the words to the song that goes along with that story. I was afraid by the simplicity of this book that it'd be too little for my boys, but they actually enjoyed the music.
image via Tyndale.com
I think this will be a very useful resource to help raise my children up in the Lord. I like that some of the songs are ones I haven't heard before, others use music I'm familiar with, and some are songs I know. It's exciting to find a resource to be used from ages 0-8.

Disclaimer: I received this complimentary book from Tyndale House Publishers in order to write an honest review. Others may not have the same experience(s) with it as I've had.

No comments:

happy followers