a meme just because I'm tired


A college friend had this up and I haven't written anything much past book reviews and doctor appointment stuff lately so I thought this would be brain candy for me.

1. What we're eating this week...

I am needing to review a cookbook so this weekend I'm trying out cheater crepes made with tortillas. Yum! Tonight I'm making my boys' favorite meal - ham sammies!

2. What I'm reminiscing about...

When days weren't so full or when I wasn't so needing quiet to recharge. When did I become so hermit-ish?

3. What I'm loving...

I love this weather. So warm. And I love that I found TWO pairs of comfy maternity pants!! Yay!

4. What we've been up to. 

Doctor appointments. One with a PT (Moose has functional scoliosis, no biggie it sounds like) and an MRI. Next week: follow ups. We've also been trying to get outside to the park more.

5. What I'm dreading...

This month with something almost every day planned. I have tried to cancel the things I can but most everything is a must. Boo.

6. What I'm working on...

I'm working on a really great cross stitch that I planned. But I keep having to tear out parts because apparently I can't count. UGH! BUT it will be beautiful and colorful when I'm finished.

7. What I'm excited about...

LAST TRIMESTER!! I cannot WAIT to meet this girl! Someone gave me a BONNET today for her. Oh I love bonnets!!

8. What I'm watching/reading...

I am at this moment watching Teaching Mrs. Tingle (don't judge; it's hilarious). I am reading one of the best books I've ever read - "Love Does" by Bob Goff. Get yourself and your best friend a copy. I love how he talks about Scripture without quoting it with chapter:verse. It makes it more real.

9. What I'm listening to...

"The Fellowship of the Ring" by J.R.R. Tolkien. Loving it! Still wish every audio book was read by the guy who read the Harry Potter books.

10. What I'm wearing...

I have on a black t-shirt and comfy sweats today. I'll have to change in a bit because it's warmer outside than it is in my house.

11. What I'm doing this weekend...

I am going to cheer my husband on in his half marathon! I am so excited! I cannot wait but am nervous about navigating the city. He's always been such a support so I'm so anxious to be the best cheerleader for him!

12. What I'm looking forward to next month...

Nothing planned except summer reading activities. Lots of park time. Lots of rest time. Lots of boy time.

13. What else is new...

I don't think anything else is new. We've had enough new lately, which I'm thankful for because it really has lead me closer to God and made me rely fully on Him and I love that, but I'm ready for not new for a few months and then totally new with baby girl. ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)