Wednesday, November 5, 2014

trick or treat Star Wars style

ignore my pistol. It's a painted squirt gun 

just thought this was the perfect Jedi pose

Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn

love the whiskers
Halloween is always a fun time of the year. We don't go for the gruesome and ghoulish around here but the fun and exciting. A day to be someone else (not that our normal selves are bad but just...normal). This year we opted for a Star Wars theme (how long will I be able to keep the themes up?). I (with the assistance of friends) turned a few panels of brown curtains into Jedi cloaks. And a couple of sheets into a Princess Leia dress. Big A's cousin made me hair buns/hat. Even Big A got in on the fun and spray painted my pistol. My mom tried so hard to turn a bunny costume into Chewbacca but costumes don't dye well.
 In the end it was fun. We ended up losing the costume contest to twin tornadoes. Next year!

No comments:

happy followers