I love our little family


I love this man who teaches our boys important things that I never could, 
like changing the oil and how to treat their wives. 


I love these boys who never complain when we want to watch Husker football...
probably because they get to do fun things like watch movies and play Mario Kart Wii.


I love these little boys who are learning to help when needed,
like when we cleaned out closets over Labor Day weekend.


Isn't he hilarious carrying that big ol' load?


I love these little boys who got muddier than this picture shows
while their daddy was playing soccer.
It kept them entertained for an hour, so whatever!

I love this little family and our little life together.
Thank you, Lord!!

Comments

Matt + Kait said…
Love your little family too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)