summer lovin' - had me a blast!

Summer is winding down (although we still have a whole month including a vacation!), so I thought I should share some of our highlights into June.


Big A finally shaved in May (he'd been growing this beast - I mean, beard - since October). He did not shave it for me, although I'd told him I was growing tired of it. I never minded it, I just missed his face. Isn't it a lovely face?




We grew Duck Dynasty fever in a trip to Wal-mart with my parents. I think I should grow a beard.
Yes? No?



This kid makes a cute Scooby-Doo and if I can bribe his big brother, these will be our family costumes this Halloween. However, Moose insists he's going to be Spiderman again (not sure if Spiderman will fit though...).


Moose lost 4 teeth. The bottom two and the top two. Some of the words he says are just precious without teeth. And he can now whistle.




Squirt passed level 1 and 2 in swimming lessons. He did great!



Moose learned to swim across the pool the short way and sort of to dive. They'll both be in level 3 next year.


I made a few more superhero masks for Squirt. The top is Kid Flash (from Tiny Titans comic books) and the bottom is a different Wolverine. I'm surprised he hasn't asked for a new Wolverine shirt to match.




Big A surprised us with a spontaneous trip to the Omaha Zoo! Love that place! We picked a day that threatened rain but only a few sprinkles rained on this parade. The rest of the day was a nice day - not even too hot!




Then we stayed the night in Lincoln so we could have lunch with my big sister and her husband. Loved getting to see her!




I love this family!


We spent some time at Sycamore Springs nearby for a day of mini-golf, roller skating, and walking around and good food for Big A's part of the company party. It was a lot of fun!


And falling more in love with this almost 30-year-old. Isn't he handsome?! I picked well. :)

I hope you're having a good summer. If I can be praying for you in any way, please leave a note in the comments or email me at sclubmama (at) gmail (dot) com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)