101 Conversation Starters for Couples by Gary Chapman and Ramon Presson (book review)

After 7 years of marriage, I still don't know everything about Big A. Amazing, isn't it, how much we can know about someone but still they have so much to tell us. I thought I would gain some help with getting to know him more with "101 Conversation Starters for Couples" by Gary Chapman and Ramon Presson.

It's really been helpful to ask these questions to learn more about Big A. Some of the questions that we've discussed so far are:
image via Amazon
What are two things that happened today and how did you feel about them? He started off the day with no new emails and felt good about that; then work really picked up around 4:00 and a few people needed a few things at the same time so he was downhearted about that.

If you could hire Martha Stewart for a day, what would you have her do? Buy our groceries with her money.

What nonbiblical historical event would you like to have witnessed? No answer because I asked a really deep question too late at night. LOL

This has just been a fun little thing for us to discuss at the end of the day (as long as I don't wait too long). I've enjoyed these and want to check out the other Conversation Starter books.

Disclaimer: I received this book in order to write an honest review. Others may not share my opinions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)