Merry Christmas Eve

After sleeping in until 10:40 (wow!) - thanks to my sickie kids & husband for getting me sick,
I feel much better. 
Better enough to make a good looking cherry pie.
Now, this is not a miracle, I really did try to make this look like the King Babe in his manger.


Better enough to make some delicious looking reindeer for a candy cane hunt on Christmas morn.


Better enough to snap a picture of my dapper looking children.
Daddy wore a tie so they needed theirs.


Better enough to attend a beautiful Christmas Eve service at our church.
It was lovely to hear the boys singing carols along with the crowd.
And they were excited about the Silent Night candles. 


And better enough to not give this kid too much to drink
so we don't have a bed wetter.


Merry Christmas to all
and to all a good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)