Holiday Gift Idea: Vintage Virtue (review)


We're a little superhero happy around here (I say "we" because as the boys become more interested, I get more involved myself. I've even seen both Iron Man movies.) if you haven't noticed. I love it! Superheroes are heroes! But sometimes I don't want to be completely geeky, just chic geek.

And thankfully Vintage Virtue had just the Wonder Woman necklace for me! I really like this necklace; as do my boys. My only real qualm is that the listing said "antique gold border" while it should have said "antique-looking gold border." The necklace itself is plastic, not antique gold (not that I was really expecting antique gold but perhaps a stronger metal). This is not a necklace that will probably last me 20 years, but it's fun for now! And the price is awesome for such a trendy little piece.

I think this is really cute!
 

This necklace was subtle enough that anyone could pass it up for just a cute necklace. My boys are the ones who notice it most! I have worn it quite often; it goes with just about anything.

Vintage Virtue has some other great finds and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you for ideas for your loved ones for Christmas:

if you've never heard of this movie, don't be surprised. I have a background story from junior high to appreciate this piece.
one of my favorite John Hughes' films!

they have many other tie clip options
my boys would flip over this Avengers bracelet
there are other color options for button bracelets
Are you a Chicago fan? Pick your sport!
kind of reminds me of the belt buckle Booth wears on the tv show Bones
What great picks? Amy also can do custom orders, so be sure to check out her Vintage Virtue Etsy shop before Christmas!

Disclaimer: I received the Wonder Woman necklace in order to write an honest review. Others may or may not have the same experience(s) I've had with the company and/or products.

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for the awesome review! I'm glad you and your kids like the necklace. :)

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)