derma e® (review)

I love face products - moisturizers, make-up, cleansers, scrubs. I love it all. Unfortunately, I rarely use much of it (other than a simple cleanser) because it eats away at my pocket book. So I jumped at the opportunity to try a sampler from derma e®. Here's some information from derma e®:


 derma e® Does… 

  • •  Use only the finest natural ingredients available.
  • •  Use proprietary scientifically proven ingredients.
  • •  Use organic ingredients when they are available, meet our quality requirements and appropriate for a formula.
  • •  Use ingredients that are anti-aging, firming, and optimize the health of the skin.
  • •  Produce formulations that offer the ideal active ingredient concentration for maximum effectiveness and safety.
  • •  Use a gentle but effective preservative system that is paraben free.
  • •  Provide full disclosure on all product labels.
  • •  Back all products with a 100% money back guarantee of satisfaction.
  • •  Provide consumer education and straight, honest answers to consumer questions.
  • •  Use an environmentally friendly approach to ingredients, packaging & marketing.
  • •  Offer a free gift with purchase and reward programs to loyal customers.
  • •  Encourage customer feedback.


derma e® Does NOT…
  • •  Use comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients such as mineral oil or lanolin.
  • •  Make unsupported claims about product effectiveness.
  • •  Create or ‘make up’ ingredients or ingredient names.
  • •  Use small token amounts of ingredients solely for marketing purposes.
  • •  Use animal by-products, animal testing, or ingredients that are not cruelty-free.

My opportunity to use derma e® was limited because it was only a sampler of their products. I will say I had no adverse affects from any of their products, which is always good. They smelled fantastic and I really would like to use their products more to see how I really like them. But samples really are about a two-time only use so it's hard to see if the cleansers are better than other products, if their anti-aging products work, etc. So I'm wishy-washy in this review and I apologize but I wanted you to know about this company because I feel they really are a good company that tries hard to keep their customers coming back. 

I think it's very cool that derma e® prides itself by supporting non-profit organizations like World Wildlife Foundation, The Special Olympics and more. Always looking for ways to give back to their local and worldwide communities. Derma is also passionate about remaining cruelty-free, as well as gluten free and vegan friendly! They provide products rich in natural ingredients to mostly women between the ages of 25-54 who are active and careful about what they put in their bodies and on their skin.

They currently have a giveaway for $200 worth of products from derma e® and Guayaki at www.dermae.com/ga . That's exciting to be able to win products of that much worth; I need to head over there myself to check it out. 

Disclaimer: I received a sampler of products in order to write this review. Others may or may not have the same experience(s) with the products as I've had. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)