anniversary numero six

Six years.
Holy buckets!
How does six years slip by?
2006
We said 'I do' a half a dozen years ago.
It's been a rollercoaster
made so much better with God in the driver's seat
cuddling next to you in the backseat.

2007
Thanks for putting up with me
(you know you do!)
and loving me at my worst (and fattest! ha)
and my best (and thinnest).

2008
I know that "submit" is a scary word
in the world,
but I know that submitting to you
is something I gladly do
when you have my best interest at heart.

2009
2010
I know we're a team, a family.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

2011 
I love you, Big A!

2012

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you know how to make me cry. Been a great time watching you both grow as husband and wife and mom and dad.

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)