5 years old is sneaky

I wasn't ready for this birthday. 
It kind of snuck up on me. 
But the day has come - I have a 5-year-old!! 
I think this is the first big birthday milestone we've had.
They really don't lie when they say that times flies when you're having fun. 
Because these past 5 years have been a blast with you, Moose. 
I love you, buddy!

In these past 5 years, have you changed more or me?

Moose about 1 month old.

Moose almost 1-year-old. I almost forget how little hair he had.

Moose almost 2-years-old! I also forget how much beautiful hair he had.

Moose just turned 3-years-old and got his first (and only, so far) stitches.

Moose as a 4-year-old.
Moose on his last day of 4. 

Comments

Stacey said…
5 years sure does go by quickly! We just celebrated with my niece yesterday, and Bria's birthday is coming up at the end of this month too! 5 is good though :)
Dee said…
Why must it all go by so fast! We hit 5 years in Aug!!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)