praise praise praise

I've been talking about home owning for a long time now! I guess I just envisioned getting married, buying a house, having kids, and living there forever. Not exactly how God planned my life and thank Him for that.

However, He has granted us a huge blessing Tuesday (as He does with smaller ones daily) as we signed the papers for our house! I promise to post pictures when I get some, but we'll be moving over the weekend, so be patient.

Let me just say again thank you to the Lord. Thank You, Abba, for this stability in this crazy world. Please use it for Your glory and Your plans.

Comments

Stacey said…
Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pictures :)
Teresa said…
That's awesome! Congratulations and keep us posted!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)