another praise!

Sorry for these short posts (and no pictures...oh but I have a good one to add today), but God has just really been blessing us! We signed for our house yesterday and that was so exciting! I'm finally excited about buying (was always wary of getting my hopes up in case the whole thing fell through)!!

Today we got a bill for Squirt's allergist appointment (while I was gone in the Philippines he had the scratch tests done and they came back negative and he doesn't seem to have asthma - yay!). It was a nice chunk of change. Squirt is on Medicaid and they'd paid a little bit of it; frustrating because we do pay monthly for his insurance. So I called to see what exactly the charges were for - I hate reading bills, they are all different and have confusing lingo. Praise God, Medicaid picked up the entire bill. This is just wonderful for us; we did have the money to pay but it would have made things kind of tight.

Just another wonderful way that our Lord knows our needs and cares for us. Thanks, God!

And I promised a picture. So here are a few!

my medal from the Lincoln half marathon!


Big A giving Squirt his "treatment" (nebulizer) - he's so cute and patient for this thing.

our preschool grad! Moose!

Comments

Jennifer said…
He is so good!!
Becky said…
I'm so excited for you guys! Home ownership is such a big, major, adult step. It's thrilling, isn't it?

Can't wait to hear the details!

Bec

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)