on the eve of my missions trip

People keep asking if I'm excited/nervous/plethora-of-other-feelings. I don't really feel one way or the other heavily about this trip. I'm not 100% sure what to expect so I'm not sure what to feel.

I am excited to meet with the people - I just don't know what that will be like.
I am nervous to be in a plane for so long (13-14 hours) - if I think too much about flying, I'll freak out because it makes no sense to me.
I am excited for 13-14 hours of no one telling me that they need to potty; that is built in me time (hehe).
I'm excited to work with our group of people.
I'm nervous about changing currency.
I'm nervous I'll forget to pack something important or will overpack.
I'm nervous to leave my boys. I'm excited for the Daddy time they will have.
I'm excited to come home to them.

I'd appreciate your prayers. For me and my family. For my group and for the people we'll (hopefully) be serving. For safety there and back.

Comments

Keirstin said…
I may be ;ate to the party here, but... where are you going to? What will you be doing?
Anonymous said…
I'm sure everything will work out and with god on your side you can be sure someone will ask you to take them potty. Lol
Linda said…
I totally get the "it makes no sense to me" about flying. Every time I am in a plane, if I start thinking about how it can actually fly, my brain wants to explode!

I'll be praying for you. You're going to bring a lot of sonshine to the Philippines.

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)