hello, junior high, I haven't missed your drama

Here's the worst thing about small towns and blogs. Someone doesn't like that you wrote something on your blog? They go talk to the principal. Here's the thing: I have a SAY about Moose's teacher next year. I never EVER said I get to choose the teacher. I just got off the phone with the principal and "someone" (I'm fairly certain who so please if this is you, grow up and talk to me. I'm tired of this behind the back stuff. We aren't in junior high!) told him that I had a blog where I said I got to pick his teacher. NO NO NO NO. I told him, "I said I have a voice in the matter. Which is what we're discussing, right?" Perhaps he never thought about it in those terms, but he agreed. Then that same "someone" said that I had used another student's name on my blog. Bull. I don't even use my own kids' names! I have spoken about his classmates in ONE post where I said he and another student weren't getting along. That was a fact, I didn't say that either was at fault because neither was - we're people, not everyone gets along. But I'm getting tired of this.

My blog is my space where I talk about my family. My family interacts with other people. So, yes, sometimes I write about other people. I do not feel I have ever marred a reputation. I do not feel I speak badly about anyone. I try not to do that in real life and my blog is just an extension of my life, not another persona. If you feel I have talked poorly of you or someone else, talk to me. I think I'm a fairly approachable person and I take criticism well (you can ask Moose's teacher. We've had discussions about Moose that aren't always easy to hear. However, I WANT to hear those things because, if I don't, I can't better it. I'm a sinner, I realize that I fail (a lot) but as a Christian, I try really hard to fix whatever I've broken or hurt - feelings or whatnot.). Please, please stop talking about me (and my blog) behind my back.

Comments

Becky said…
Randi, Randi, Randi ... You and your family are some of the best people I know. It's crazy to me that people don't have enough to do.

Becky
Stacey said…
Good grief people!! That's immaturity at it's best. Sorry you have to deal with that :(
Randi said…
Some people just live to make others unhappy. Your blog is your personal space, and if they don't like it they can move on! Drama is nonsense, most of us are grown adults, therefore capable of talking to one another. Don't let it get to you, there's always that one person in the group that trys to bring down the ship.

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)