silhouette

Did you see my new little family silhouette at the bottom of the page? I'll give you a minute to scroll down.... .... .... ok you're back. Isn't it cute? I think it's a great representation of our little family!

I think the mom seems pretty happy and short enough to be me. The dad isn't quite as tall as Big A or as built, but he'll do. Moose isn't quite that small and wouldn't wear a vest - but he'd be the one standing there so nice for a family picture. The character I love most is Squirt. Our little jumping bean. What a perfect little characterization of our son.

Anyway, just wanted to point out that little tiddly wink - click on it below to check out their website & make your own family silhouette.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)