Moose-ism and a winner

Scene: The boys are watching a preview for "The Lion King" (on "The Fox and The Hound" VHS). Hyena 1: "Did we order this dinner to go?"
Hyena 2: "No, why?"
Hyena 1: "Because there it goes!"
Moose: "Because scary ghost!" as he runs across our living room.


Oh I love that boy! 

Winner of the L-Bow bow is Apryl of Studied to be a Mommy. I used random.org to pick a winner. Winner will be notified by email. Congratulations to Apryl and thanks to everyone who entered. Please remember that I have the UPrinting.com labels up for grabs (great idea for Christmas labels!) and I will have another giveaway soon!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love that boy ( grandma)

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)