Thursday, September 22, 2011

date night

Had a date night with this kid while the other two went fishing. Learned a few things.

1. We cannot divorce. Ever. Not because God says not to (ok that too) but we couldn't separate these kids from one another or their daddy. Squirt threw a HUGE fit when I drove off with just him and not his Bubba or Gaga (Moose or Daddy).

2. The local tanning place/cafe/movie rental place (yes, you read correctly, that's how we roll in Northeastern Kansas) makes delicious blueberry scone-things.

3. I love him so much! Ok I didn't need a reminder but it was nice to have a date, even when we have one 4 days a week when Moose is at school.

Ok My husband just called me from upstairs, so it's time for bed. ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where they happy to see each other?

EmmaP said...

#2 made me laugh. I am trying to picture a place like this. lol.

happy followers