Women of Faith


In about 2 weeks, I am going to be attending my first Women of Faith Conference in Omaha, NE with my very best friend, LJ. I am so excited, not only to be spending time with her, but also learning more about God. I don't know what all to expect from this event other than learning and having fun.

The line-up for this event is AMAZING...or so I've heard! I don't know most of the people speaking or entertaining, to be honest. I am looking forward to Amy Grant and Blaire from "The Facts of Life" (I'm sure she has a real name but I can't remember it right now and for real, she's Blaire!).

Also, I scored tickets from BookSneeze in return for blog posts and Tweets! I'm super excited about this opportunity - and to include my best friend, too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)