Gypsie's Crafty Creations (review)


As all of you know by now, my son, Moose, has autism. So while I was browsing Etsy one fine day, I came across this adorable watch design! I contacted Gypsie to see if she would allow me to review her store - no hesitation - she's so sweet!

 This watch is so neat; I've never seen anything like it! First of all, the ribbon with the puzzle pieces and heart with puzzle pieces (which represents autism) is adorable! I don't know much about graphic designing but I just love the puzzle pieces in the background and I think that Gypsie has a good eye for designs.
 My only concern with the watch is that my band has a small tear in it, but it is quality enough that it's still going to last with that. The design is neat because I can actually take it out of the watch and could potentially replace it with a picture of my kids or another pretty design; that's pretty neat! Something to fit each day's personality, if you will.
The watch face itself is quite bit; if you have small wrists like mine, it can be overpowering. I don't mind over-sized jewelry but it does take some getting used to wearing. Gypsie has been really wonderful to work with and her shop is just darling.

I know I have a love affair with Etsy shops because they are so unique. I love the idea of people just doing what they love to do but getting paid for that; too often in today's society that doesn't happen. I know not everyone on Etsy can make a living off of their shops but I really do encourage you to look for gifts and things for yourself on this site. It's a terrific place full of wonderful finds. Gypsie's Crafty Creations is just one of those finds - but a good one!


Disclaimer: I received the autism watch in order to write an honest review. No money exchanged hands - all opinions are strictly my own. Others may or may not have the same experience(s) with the shop, website, or products as I've had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)