fast night!

Tonight I ran 3 miles in 26:16 - wow! That is so fast for me. To maintain that speed for an extended period of time was awesome. It just didn't feel super fast tonight; such a good night. Last night I did sprints - 1 mile warm up, 2 miles of sprints, and 1 mile cool down - in 40:40 and I thought that was good. I really like the sprinting I've been working on, just trying to gain a little bit of speed.

I'm ready to run outside (in the next few days woo-hoo!). I'm getting so bored on the treadmill. My book, podcasts, music - nothing seems to help. Ugh. Come on spring!!

Finally decided on a half marathon for this summer! Buffalo County Stampede half marathon in Kearney, NE. I'm excited because I'm from there (well, 15 minutes from there) so it'll be good. I'm hoping to have some familia and amigos there to support me! And I'm hoping my older sister will get to run with me, too.

Comments

Cori said…
That is awesome! Congrats on the fast time and the marathon! :)

I say, while I sit on the couch...haha.

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)