Monday Meanderings: Valentine's Day 2011

Bible Study... I'm going through Mission of Motherhood with my friend Sarah right now, and I'm loving it!  I love the book, I love sharing it with Sarah, I love learning more about being the parent God wants me to be.

Memory Verse...
A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare. Proverbs 15:1

Husband Encouragement... 
♥ No complaining
♥ No yelling when we argue
♥ Have supper (mostly) made when he gets home & I head to the gym
♥  Made him some heart hand-prints for his desk at work from the kids & me

Train Them Up... 
* Be intentional and pay attention. I'm always telling Moose to focus and pay attention but I don't often. I don't know what they're doing in the other room, so get off my tush and go see, go explore with them.

Personal Goals... 
* Not skip my runs this week. Last week was awful for that.

New Habit of the Month...
Breakfast Devotional with the kids (separately since they eat breakfast at different times)

MUST Do...
* finish laundry (never.ending)
* go to the gym today

Zone... Pick up our bedroom so there isn't so much stuff on the floor in the morning (my socks, my pillows, sometimes my fleece blanket)

Menu -
Monday: heart-shaped toast with an egg
Tuesday: Spanish chicken skillet
Wednesday: lasagna
Thursday: no idea
Friday: no idea
Saturday: something yummy since my parents are coming!
Sunday: no sure but something good for lunch

FUN THINGS!
* Moose's first preschool party today!
* My parents are supposedly coming this weekend after state wrestling
* The boys are (finally) being dedicated at church on Sunday!!!!!!

3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. Moose's preschool teachers
2. Meeting some other parents in Moose's class
3. My Valentines

Comments

Cori said…
I am LOVING that heart-shaped egg, toast combo! I may have to try that! :)
Linda said…
I'm excited to see your kids dedicated. I love dedications.

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)