book party!

You are invited to an Usborne Books eShow to explore the world of Usborne Books.  I am hosting an actual in-real-life book party the 26th for some church friends I'd like to get to know a little better, but I wanted to share my eShow with you, too. I really love Usborne books, my kids have quite a few (and my wish list is extensive). The illustrations are great, the CDs are great (Moose's favorite book on tape is Apple Tree Farm's Train Tales - pretty sure he has it memorized). Such an extensive group of books - for new babies to tween or teen babies! Seriously, if I could afford the start-up costs, I'd probably sell these myself. Until then, I'll just have to host a party now and then (it also helps, one of my super good friends sells the books, so I get to hang out with her too!!).

A child's interest in reading and learning is stimulated by the lavish illustrations and informative content.  There are over 1300 bright, colorful and fun titles covering activities, puzzles and a wide range of subjects for children of all ages.

Usborne Books - the books kids love to read!

Hosted by: Randi S
Place: www.ubah.com/HOS193290
When: Today thru 2/28/2011 11:59:00 PM

Everyone is welcome, so invite a friend. They do also have great books for those of my friends whom homeschool - and not just books but kits and other resources and tools for homeschooling purposes (or just home learning purposes).

It's a rewarding experience when a child opens a book and discovers the magic of reading.

Comments

Oh! This reminds me! There are several little kids Usborne Books at the pharmacy in town (next to Quiznos) and wanted to pass that on to you after I saw that! =)
Erin MacPherson said…
Cool! I LOVE usboourne books. I wish I lived close!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)