sick

This past week has been trying.
Moose was sick first.
Squirt lagged behind a few days
but caught up.

poor Moose was so tired and lethargic last Tuesday
It's always hard
to see your kids ill.
They're scared;
they won't eat and want milk.

feeling better the second day after some rest...but not on the mend yet
But while reading
I am reminded
of my many blessings.

we drank a lot of Powerade and water
and...yeah
Sick kids
are a small thing
compared to 
the struggles
and tragedies
others are facing.
Moose fell asleep like this around snack time...Big A relished the moment.
So even as
my oldest faces 
the coming struggles
with ASD
and
my youngest just pooped 
in the bath,
I can smirk
(and not just bc I'm not cleaning it).

baby bro didn't really get why big bro was out of commission
God has blessed me
and mine
beyond belief.

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Psalm 107:1

Comments

Kara said…
What a perfect perspective Randi!
You are so right!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)