Ruby Vegas (review)


Ruby Vegas Designs is this modern, sophisticated line of handcrafted wire jewelry found not only on Etsy but on her own website, too. I could spend way too much time just browsing on either site, just thinking about who which piece of jewelry would be perfect for. I am definitely in gift-giving mode as the holidays approach. I am guessing that you, my friends, are too. And you may have someone hard to shop for on your list (I know I have several). Too often, those people are women because we can't seem to make up our darn minds about what we want - or we say "I don't know" because we are too busy thinking of ourselves.

Ruby Vegas Designs is perfect for those people! Robbie is the owner and designer of Ruby Vegas and she's great to work with. Her spoon jewelry was recently purchased by a Biggest Loser star - so you could enjoy the star treatment for yourself or those on your "nice" Christmas list.

I had the opportunity to review the Sassy Kilt Pin - something that can be used to close shawls, kilts, or even scarves.
Our weather has just turned chilly (ok COLD) here with a biting wind, so this little pin will help me keep my scarf cuddled around my neck. I appreciate the usefulness of such items but this one is fashionable, too. Not often in cold weather are accessories cute and functional! Lucky for me, Ruby Vegas was fitting for my lifestyle.

I wanted to share with you some of her Robbie's other beautiful items (found on her Etsy site):
framed silver shawl pin - found here
double knotty shell shawl pin - found here
Orient Express earrings (brass) - found here
Something for even those hard-to-shop-for loved ones. I hope that you check out Ruby Vegas as you do your seasonal shopping. Perhaps you will find that perfect gift or something to accessorize your Christmas party outfit this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)