Christmas Printable Paper Dolls Set (review)

I used to play with paper dolls when I was younger; I specifically remember playing with Aladdin paper dolls. I was also very into Barbie and all of her accessories and friends. I liked dressing each kind of doll in fun clothing (that I totally did not have), wishing to grow up to be just like Jasmine or Barbie!

When I got the chance to review Christmas Printable Paper Dolls, I jumped at the chance, thinking maybe Moose would like to play with the doll. I was a little disappointed that our doll was a grown-up girl rather than a little boy, but then I thought maybe it would be more suitable for my older niece. Then I talked to her and she said that she didn't play with Barbies anymore, but did like designing! Luckily, my paper doll set came with 2 sets of clothes - one colored and one blank. Perfect for a budding designer.

I printed off a set of the colored clothing just so I could perhaps relive my paper doll days. After cutting out the doll, her scarf, and a set of leggings, I stopped.

That is a lot of cutting. I think I will leave mine to my niece! However, if I had a little girl (or boy) who was interested, I would cut out every little accessory and outfit, no doubt. I would cut them out for my niece but it will be easier for her to color and design if they are on a full sheet in case she goes outside the lines.

For only $6.95 your kids (appropriate for ages 5 and up) can enjoy 14 pages of paper doll fun with colored pages and blank ones. I think this is a great throw back to yesteryear (or even less time travel in my case); a simple but fun way for girls to have some Christmas fun!I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)