Camel Race Bible Trivia Questions for Christmas (review)


Long name but simple game! Camel Race Bible Trivia Questions Game is a printable board game that tests kids' knowledge of the Bible (in this case, the Christmas story). It's interactive instead of just shooting questions at them so they'll enjoy learning Bible stories.


While my boys are actually too young to answer trivia questions of any kind (other than: what's your name? and do you want milk?), I played this game with my husband. Basically there are 9 spaces and whoever gets to the last one first, wins (which was not me, just so you know). You take turns, drawing trivia questions about the Christmas story of Jesus' birth.

I thought this was a fun little activity if you have children in the right age range. Something you could play while the food was being prepped at Christmas.

This particular game is for ages 6-9 years old, so it will be awhile before my boys can play the game. But at the price of $6.95 it's hard to pass up. You can find other trivia games like sports, Halloween, tv, picnic, United States, among many others. Would make a great stocking stuffer for those know-it-alls or trivia buffs! You can also find a few free printable games on their website now.

Disclaimer: I received a printable version of the Camel Race Bible Trivia Questions in order to facilitate an honest review. All opinions are my own. Others may or may not have the same experience(s) that I had with the company and/or product.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Comments

Unknown said…
you are invited to follow my blog

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)