Kitten Party

NCircle Entertainment supplied us with a copy of Kitten Party for review. I jumped at the offer to review this DVD because my boys loved Puppy Party.
In Kitten Party, kids meet Whiskers who takes them around to meet "all of his kitten friends as they throw a fun filled Kitten Party!" (from DVD case). So it may sound silly to you (and me) but honestly, my boys love cats so this was purr-fect for them (I had to throw in the pun).
This is not an animated show, but it uses real kittens from real breeds to teach kids about the different types of cats. There are over 50 kittens in the video, so a lot of variety.
Kittens are just so cuddly and cute to watch, not to mention funny! You can't tell me you've never sat around on YouTube watching cat videos - this is just better than that! There are even three kitten sing-along songs; Moose didn't care much for the songs but Squirt had a good ol' time dancing around to them.
We bought the boys a DVD player for our van. On trips of any size, I prefer them to watch something like Kitten Party over Blue's Clues. It upsets them less when it stops (which is not to say they don't enjoy it while watching) and I feel they get more out of this DVD than others they watch.

You can buy the Kitten Party DVD (on sale today for $5.99) at the NCircle Entertainment website.

Disclaimer: I was provided the Kitten Party DVD from NCircle Entertainment free of charge for writing this review. No monetary compensation was given and all opinions are my own. Others may or may not enjoy the DVD or their experience(s) with the company.

Comments

Rion said…
Man I am jealous of your reviewing items. Normally its kids stuff but asdfgggg this sort of thing is so fun!!!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)