It's a Shutterfly Christmas

Shutterfly. You've all heard of it. Many of you have used it to get prints of your favorite photos.
Guess what? They can help you with Christmas, too! That's right, not only do they have really beautiful Christmas photo cards, but they have the address labels to send them to grandmother's house (or to your child's favorite teacher, your in-laws, or perhaps up to the North Pole to St. Nick himself)!

Let me show you my favorite(s): 


 Maybe the sweet baby makes this among my favorites...
I love the simple "believe" on here -
believe in Jesus, believe in the spirit of St. Nick, believe in family. 


 Perhaps this is a big Miss America but don't we all wish for world peace around Christmas time? 
Or maybe your family is like mine and you just wish for family peace through the holiday chaos!?


 Moose loves trains. And Rudolph. 
I also like how it looks like a story book picture.


 One thing you may not know about me is: I LOVE Christmas carols.
Honestly, I've started singing them already (not around my husband).
This is one of my favorites.


 Because 2010 was such a joyful and blessed year for the S Club (so far),
I'd love to wish the same to my family & friends.

Shutterfly has a lot of collage-type cards. 
I've been thinking hard about those because they would
showcase how much my boys have grown this year.

Do you have a big family (or lots of pictures?)?
Check out some of their cards like this one:
I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do for my Christmas cards completely this year. 
Do know that my holiday greetings will include family pictures taken a few weeks ago.

Wrapping presents already (you early bird, you!)? Shutterfly also has gift tags to show who gave what to whom.

A friend of mine just had her second child, a little boy, on Tuesday. I have a MOPS friend and church friend who are both having babies at the end of this month; PLUS at least two friends who are having December/Christmas babies.
Shutterfly has just the thing for them: holiday birth announcements
Almost makes me wish for a holiday baby...


Ready for an early Christmas present!?
Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards!

So head on over to Shutterfly to pick out the perfect card for your family's Christmas greetings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)