go go go

Moose loves to run. 
One of his favorite phrases is "go go go!" 
You can attribute this to the movie Cars or just his love of all things that go 
(they probably correlate somewhere in there). 
It's such a blast to see the love he gets out of running.


Squirt pretty much loves to do whatever it is that Moose does. 
Running is #1 on his list, too. 
He seems to run for a reason beyond pure joy: 
generally taking a toy from his brother and well...
running like he stole it. 


This cape is such a wonderful toy for the boys. 
I put it on them and instantly, you see a change in their face and attitude. 
It's as if they believe they are invincible. 
Everything about them lights up. 
It's amazing the effect a piece of cloth can have on a little boy 
(and perhaps a little girl?). 


I can only hope my own running can someday bring me such unequivocal joy. Perhaps I need a cape...

Join my friend, Erin from Home with the Boys, in rejoicing in the action of boys on the go. Write your own post featuring an action shot of your boy(s). Then link up at her blog to join in the fun. 

Comments

Unknown said…
How fun! Love your pics. I have a Moose too! He is the one in my boys in action pictures too. :^) I think I might need a cap, too.
Yes, that's it! You need a cape.
Kaira said…
I love little kids in capes. :)
JustAGirl said…
I definitely think you should run your first marathon with a cape. :)
Heather said…
Super cute cape photos!
My son has yet to figure out how cool the cape he has is. :)

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)