Boubo Boutique (review)

I had the opportunity to try out an Infinity scarf from Boubo Boutique. This is another cute Etsy shop - fairly new (beginning of October) but has only positive feedback on her store. 
Gigi was really fabulous and sent me this red scarf with silver accent lines. It was a very fast turn around time to get the scarf (which I'm glad because I was excited to try it out). 


Gigi's Infinity Scarves are so beautiful and I love hand made things. They just seem cozier. I especially like how versatile this scarf is - it's one piece so I don't have to worry about how to wrap it. I just put it on and can leave it as one loop, loop it again to wear in a more traditional "scarf" style, or drape it over my shoulders as more of a wrap. I would wear this with my little black dress, this plain green tee, or even a dressier shirt. Of course, the red is what caught my eye (Go Big Red!) - this specific scarf also comes in purple (for you K-State or LA Laker fans). My scarf came on the perfect day - overcast, sort of chilly. But it's light enough to wear almost year round (probably not in the midst of summer).

Boubo Boutique is not just scarves (although they are really cozy)! They have tunics, ponchos, cowls, wraps, earrings, necklaces. It is an accessory haven! Look at some of the beautiful items Gigi has for sale:


(all images via Boubo Boutique Etsy shop)


Check out the above offer. Free shipping is very appreciated during the coming holiday season! Whether you live in California or Nebraska or Florida - there is a time of year for a beautiful scarf like this. Would make a great Christmas gift for this holiday season (you can cross off your best friend, mom, aunt, and grandma all at once!). Prices of scarves vary but she does have a section of scarves under $20 - that's a hard price to beat!

Thank you again, Gigi, for allowing me to review this great infinity scarf!

Disclaimer: I received the infinity scarf in order to write an honest review. All opinions are my own. Others may or may not have the same experience(s) that I had with the product and/or business/owner.

Comments

Unknown said…
It looks fantastic on you! I think she's found a new model for her store! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)