Cars Tot Book

I found this great tot book at 1+1+1=1. Moose LOVES Cars so I thought this was my best bet at helping him start his "schooling." He already does know a lot in this one (shapes, colors, and counting to 10) but it's always good to practice, right?


Moose loves this accordion book with his name.
We have been playing the "Letters" online via Starfall.com (thanks Stacey for the suggestion!). Moose asks every day to play these; it's basically just teaching kids what sounds the letters make. He loves the animation and repeats whatever they say. He will also say the sounds when we work on his lapbooks (with his name, like above) and our flash cards (or other random words I get him to sound out during the day).

I actually made this myself using Picnik.com

Comments

Oh I LOVE the addition of the Bible verse! Perfect choice!! I was thinking of doing this with Eli just because he loves Cars so much too, even though it's not challenging for him, it's still a fun activity. And actually Hannah really likes Cars too.
You did such a great job!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)